About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom. I have been married to my handsome and wonderful husband for over 14 years. Right now he's battling stomach/esophagus cancer. So I do my best to craft when I can. I have two wonderful boys. My oldest, Garett, is 24 and served 5 years in the Navy. He's been home since the beginning of the year (2014). We are very proud of him. My youngest, "DJ", is 13 and in the 8th grade. I have two Border Collie mix dogs (Koda and Rugu), one Calico cat (Hydie), one orange Tabby cat (Bosley), one Tea Cup Chihuahua (Gigi...I LOVE her sooo much), a Chiweinnie (Lily....sweetest dog ever), and a Jack Russell/Chihuahua (Connor....AAALL boy).

Friday, February 8, 2013

Flower Power Love

Flower Power Love!!!

Happy Friday Evening ALL.  I can't believe how fast the week goes since I started doing these challenges.


With this card, I went a little different than I normally do.  I used two different stamps instead of just  one.  I kinda feel guilty too. LOL.  Anyway...here is another of my Valentine Day cards. Ok...as I was adding the stamps used, I realized that my butterfly,I had cut out using my Unity butterfly stamp, is missing...so as soon as I find it, I will take another picture and replace it.


Stamps used:  Unity Butterfly
Penny Black Frolic (Image colored with my colored pencils, of course) :)

Heart Border:  Memory Box (Cherish)
Heart Wreath:  Sizzix Embosslits (Flowers Colored with Prismacolor and blended using the baby oil technique...same with the 4 loose pink hearts).

Background embossed with Hello Kitty Spring set from Sizzix.

21 comments:

  1. this is so so pretty! LOVE the flowers and butterflies... and of coz that cat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable!! What a fun card! thanks for joining us at Flutterby Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is super cute I love colors and the cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Valentine heart theme using all these images and trim.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!! Awesome work with this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super super CUTE, Sheryl!! Love the colours and the little cat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a colorful display of your art! Your card is just great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so flippin adorable! Love all the texture you achieved.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorably cute!! Love all the die-cuts you used

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so unbelievably cute! I love it! Love how the card *pops*! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So very adorable!! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete