About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom. I have been married to my handsome and wonderful husband for over 14 years. Right now he's battling stomach/esophagus cancer. So I do my best to craft when I can. I have two wonderful boys. My oldest, Garett, is 24 and served 5 years in the Navy. He's been home since the beginning of the year (2014). We are very proud of him. My youngest, "DJ", is 13 and in the 8th grade. I have two Border Collie mix dogs (Koda and Rugu), one Calico cat (Hydie), one orange Tabby cat (Bosley), one Tea Cup Chihuahua (Gigi...I LOVE her sooo much), a Chiweinnie (Lily....sweetest dog ever), and a Jack Russell/Chihuahua (Connor....AAALL boy).

Friday, September 6, 2013

Dream Big

This is a stamp I have been wanting to ink up for quite some time...and finally I did :)

Big Time Special is just so darn cute.  And I had so much fun coloring it in the watercolor technique using Tim Holtz Distress Markers.  I LOVE that technique.  It's sooo easy.  I thought I would give the image some great dimension and add a fence from Impression Obsession with a little bit of Flower Soft below.  I just love all the Phyllis Harris images.  I still have so many yet to color.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.


Current Challenges:

17 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Sheryl! Love the sponged sky and shrubs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh! This is so adorable. Great sky and the addition of the fence is just the right finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! I love the sky and the fun fence! The giraffe is so fun and the little girl looks cute holding the balloon! :)

    Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an adorable card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything bout this card, Sheryl! The addition of the little fence was perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning. i really love the scene you created in the background. gorgeous card!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great! I love this stamp. The clouds in the background and the fence in the foreground are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i really love the scene. This is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sheryl, this is adorable. Pretty colors and extra nice with the cute fence. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO sweet! I adore it! I love the added dimension of the fence! It really gives it a nice little extra something.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing... I saw it on facebook and was amazed. Wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  12. STUNNING!!! Wow! This is one my most faves of yours so far! The clouds and the rest of your coloring = AMAZING!!! The fence? Ooh! It's a brilliant touch! I love EVERYTHING about this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such an amazing card, love it! Finally went out and go this wonderful stamp for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete