About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom. I have been married to my handsome and wonderful husband for over 14 years. Right now he's battling stomach/esophagus cancer. So I do my best to craft when I can. I have two wonderful boys. My oldest, Garett, is 24 and served 5 years in the Navy. He's been home since the beginning of the year (2014). We are very proud of him. My youngest, "DJ", is 13 and in the 8th grade. I have two Border Collie mix dogs (Koda and Rugu), one Calico cat (Hydie), one orange Tabby cat (Bosley), one Tea Cup Chihuahua (Gigi...I LOVE her sooo much), a Chiweinnie (Lily....sweetest dog ever), and a Jack Russell/Chihuahua (Connor....AAALL boy).

Friday, October 18, 2013

Country Snowman

Happy FWF Friday!!  While putting this cute card together last night...we were getting snow of our own.  We ended up with 2".  I LOVE the snow.  So both the card and the weather outside...the mood was PERFECT!!

Stamps used are Unity's Country Christmas Snowman, and Better Not Pout (Gingerbread Men).  Note:  Notice the little gingerbread man sticking out of his pocket?  That's what gave me the idea to add these to the card :)

Snowflakes are from Impression Obsession.  I sprayed the background with October Afternoon's Santa's Hat and Perfect Pearls Mist's Forever Red.

Current Challenges:
Unity's Friends with Flair
Simon Says Stamp Blog Challenge

14 comments:

  1. Great card, beautifully colored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeeks!!! HOW super cute is this card? VERY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute cute! Love the gingerbread men! Please keep the snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beyond cute! Sounds like the perfect amount of snow to me! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Real snow already? People here in PA would freak! This is just uber cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you for working on your Christmas cards--love those gingies!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun card! You can have all the snow that comes here if you want :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable! What a great idea to pair the gingerbread men with this snowman -- works perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous card, a lovely design and sweet ginger bread men
    - your image is adorable and great colouring!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at <a href="http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/!>Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge</a>
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! And such an adorable snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute. Love the gingerbread men. Thanks for the comment on my blog. You asked about printing on watercolour paper. I just put it in my printer and it printed fine :D

    ReplyDelete