About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom. I have been married to my handsome and wonderful husband for over 14 years. Right now he's battling stomach/esophagus cancer. So I do my best to craft when I can. I have two wonderful boys. My oldest, Garett, is 24 and served 5 years in the Navy. He's been home since the beginning of the year (2014). We are very proud of him. My youngest, "DJ", is 13 and in the 8th grade. I have two Border Collie mix dogs (Koda and Rugu), one Calico cat (Hydie), one orange Tabby cat (Bosley), one Tea Cup Chihuahua (Gigi...I LOVE her sooo much), a Chiweinnie (Lily....sweetest dog ever), and a Jack Russell/Chihuahua (Connor....AAALL boy).

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Friends with Bunnies and Wishes

Happy Friday everyone.  I'm so glad it's Friday.  I'm looking forward to our big winter storm that's headed our way.  We are supposed to get a huge 10 to 12 inches of snow.  I wish we would get MORE lol.

I was feeling a bit Eastery so I decided to make an Easter card.  The stamps I'm using is "Lil Bunny Wishes" and "True Wishes". I love how the embossing turned.

Thanks for visiting.  Make sure you leave me some love or a comment.  Have a GREAT WEEKEND!!

18 comments:

  1. Love the cute image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were both feeling Eastery...I had that stamp in my hand yesterday and set it aside because I didn't know what shade to color that sweet bunny...well...you went and did it! Perfect! This is so springy and cute, Sheryl. Love it...have a fab weekend and think spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card and colors, I love the dandelions behind the image! I love snow and snowstorms too but I could do without the crazy cold spell we're having. Makes it a little hard to enjoy the snow when it's -20 outside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute - love the bunny.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, he's so cute! Looks like he's sitting in a shadow box, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the bunny with the flowers. Very nice for Spring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super-adorable!! LOVE your white embossing....just fabulous on the pink. Saw you on Unity FWF!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute and lovely. Great how you embossed the background peeping out behind the bunny. hello from FWF x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute. I like the dandelion background.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute bunny. Love your bright colours. Hugz

    ReplyDelete